New YA Titles
Check out these book trailers created by other teens and staff for something good to read!
- Six Feet Over It, by Jennifer Longo
- Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer
- The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley
- Marked, by P.C. and Kristin Cast
- The Essence, by Kimberly Derting
- Hold Me Closer, Necromancer
- The Scar Boys, by Len Vlahos
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- The Giver, by Lois Lowry
- Wonder Show, by Hannah Barnaby
- Toys, by James Patterson
- Althea and Oliver, by Cristina Moracho
Featured Teen Programs
Check the calendar for programs on getting a job, applying for financial aid, managing money, and more! For teens and adults alike; call 259-4050 for more information and to sign up. Highlights:
- Applying for Financial Aid, Monday, April 20, 7-8:00pm
- Teen Job Mini-Fair, Tuesday, April 21, 3-6:00pm
- Applying for Financial Aid, Thursday, April 23, 7-8:00pm
In partnership with the AARP, the Williamsburg Regional Library offers assistance filing taxes from February through filing day in April. The information here will direct you to information about the AARP program as well as a variety of other local tax resources.
Statistical Abstract of the United States is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States.