New YA Titles
Check out these book trailers created by other teens and staff for something good to read!
- Six Feet Over It, by Jennifer Longo
- Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer
- The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley
- Marked, by P.C. and Kristin Cast
- The Essence, by Kimberly Derting
- Hold Me Closer, Necromancer
- The Scar Boys, by Len Vlahos
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- The Giver, by Lois Lowry
- Wonder Show, by Hannah Barnaby
- Toys, by James Patterson
- Althea and Oliver, by Cristina Moracho
Featured Teen Programs
This Summer we will be showing the best episodes of Supernatural, Dr. Who, and Sherlock in three tv series marathons in the Williamsburg Library Theater! No registration required. Call 259-4070 or email email@example.com for more information.
Supernatural - Saturday, June 20th, 12-5:00pm
Dr. Who - Saturday, July 11, 10-4:00pm
Sherlock - Saturday, August 1, 10-3:00pm
- 2 of 2
Health Reference Center provides access to over 1500 full-text journals in the fields of nursing and allied health.
Practice tests include ACT, SAT, GED, GMAT, GRE, civil service exam, firefighter, police, paramedic, ASVAB and many more. You can also access LearnATest's collection of test preparation ebooks. Subjects include job skills tests, ASVAB testing, nursing tests, SAT, GRE, and many more. Just type a subject in the search box and then click on the...