New YA Titles
Check out these book trailers created by other teens and staff for something good to read!
- Six Feet Over It, by Jennifer Longo
- Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer
- The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley
- Marked, by P.C. and Kristin Cast
- The Essence, by Kimberly Derting
- Hold Me Closer, Necromancer
- The Scar Boys, by Len Vlahos
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- The Giver, by Lois Lowry
- Wonder Show, by Hannah Barnaby
- Toys, by James Patterson
- Althea and Oliver, by Cristina Moracho
Featured Teen Programs
Check the calendar for programs on getting a job, applying for financial aid, managing money, and more! For teens and adults alike; call 259-4050 for more information and to sign up. Highlights:
- Applying for Financial Aid, Monday, April 20, 7-8:00pm
- Teen Job Mini-Fair, Tuesday, April 21, 3-6:00pm
- Applying for Financial Aid, Thursday, April 23, 7-8:00pm
Health Reference Center provides access to over 1500 full-text journals in the fields of nursing and allied health.
Find full-text articles on local news, issues, events, people and much more from current and archived issues of Newport News Daily Press. Updated daily, it includes obituaries, editorials, announcements and other sections. Coverage is from 1989-present.