Try Something New: 2014 Debut Novels
Find a Good Book
- Looking for a good book? Let us help!
- Get personalized reading suggestions with our Looking for a Good Book service.
- Need resources for your book group? Click here.
- Looking for audiobooks for your iPod or mp3 player?
- Looking for eBooks for your iPad, NOOK, or Kindle?
- Check out our book programs on TV48
Blogging for a Good Book
- Mega Disasters
- Why Did the Chicken Cross the World?: The Epic Saga of the Bird that Powers Civilization, by Andrew Lawler
- Penguins: The Ultimate Guide, by Tui De Roy, Mark Jones and Julie Cornthwaite
- Molecules: The Elements and the Architecture of Everything, by Theodore Gray
- The Oldest Living Things in the World, by Rachel Sussman