- Activities and crafts
- Author Visits
- Board Meetings
- Book Discussions
- Book Sales
- Classes and Computer Training
- Lectures and Workshops
- Live Theatre
- Performances for Youth and Children
- Tax Aide
- Youth Reading Programs
- Mobile Library Services
AARP Tax Aide
This free service is on a walk-in basis. Clients are advised that on very busy days, the sign-in sheet is closed early when returns for additional clients cannot be completed by the closing time. Reservations will be taken at the Williamsburg Library ONLY by calling 220-3158 beginning Monday, February 11 during site hours.
BE SURE TO BRING...
- Tax information such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098
- Social security cards or ITIN letters for you and all persons on your tax return.
- Picture ID (such as valid driver’s license or other government issued ID for you and your spouse, if applicable).
- A copy of last year's tax return, if available