- Activities and crafts
- Author Visits
- Board Meetings
- Book Discussions
- Book Sales
- Classes and Computer Training
- Lectures and Workshops
- Live Theatre
- Performances for Youth and Children
- Tax Aide
- Youth Reading Programs
- Mobile Library Services
AARP Tax Aide
This free service is on a walk-in basis. Clients are advised that on very busy days, the sign-in sheet is closed early when returns for additional clients cannot be completed by the closing time. Reservations will be taken at the Williamsburg Library ONLY by calling 220-3158 beginning Monday, February 11 during site hours.
Taxpayers requiring preparation of previous year returns (2009, 2010 and 2011) or amendments will be asked to make appointments for later in the tax season. Priority is given to 2012 returns.
BE SURE TO BRING...
- Tax information such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098
- Social security cards or ITIN letters for you and all persons on your tax return.
- Picture ID (such as valid driver’s license or other government issued ID for you and your spouse, if applicable).
- A copy of last year's tax return, if available