Search the WRL catalog, place holds on books, check due dates, renew titles, and manage your account with BookMyne. Here's how to get started:
- Download the free app from the app store for your device by searching for "BookMyne."
- Install the app on your mobile device, and tap the app to open it.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet. Tap the "Find your library" button. Tap the magnifying glass button to search by name or address. Search for Williamsburg Library, and select the WRL link as your library by scrolling down on the page and tapping the "+" sign.
- Now, tap the home link at the top of the screen (the little house icon).
- You can search for books at the top of the home screen using keyword, author, titles, subject, or barcode.
- You can tap the My Account button and enter your library card number to see a list of your checked out items, renew books, check on holds, or see if you have fines.
- On any page the button at the top right of the page that looks like a box with an arrow pointing right will give you the commands for that particular page.
Have questions? Contact us here.