Get started with WRL's digital magazines
1. Create your WRL RB Digital account to browse the collection
- Go to the library’s RB Digital website and follow the link to create an account.
- Enter the required information and click the CREATE ACCOUNT button. You will receive a welcome email confirming your new account.
2. Checkout and read magazines
- To find a magazine, go to the library’s collection to browse the titles, and click a magazine cover to checkout.
- You can either read the magazine in your browser (you must be connected to the Internet to use this option) or, use the Zinio for Libraries app to read on a mobile device.
Using the Zinio for Libraries app for mobile devices
- You will need to download the Zinio app to read magazines on your mobile device.
- Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free Zinio for Libraries app. Note: Use the Zinio app only to read your magazines. Browse and checkout using a Web browser.
For more help, check out the RB Digital help guide.
Need help? Text us at 757.517.2975; Call us at 757.259.4050; Live chat at wrl.org/instantwrl