With the Mango Languages app for iOS or Android mobile devices you can learn a language on the go. Mango offers courses in 44 languages from German, Spanish, and French to Chinese, Arabic, and Farsi as well as English as a Second Language courses for 15 non-English languages. Please note, the Android version is currently only available for Android phones, not tablet devices. Here's how it works:
- You will need to have created an account with Mango from the library's website, so start here to set up your account
- Download the app from the iTunes or your Android phone app store
- Install the app on your device and tap it to open
- Use the account information you created to login
- Select a class and start learning
Have questions? Contact us here.