Here are some of the many giving opportunities at the Williamsburg and James City County Libraries
- Join the Friends of Williamsburg Regional Library
- Give books, videos and audio materials in honor or memory of someone. Local authors can donate materials to the Local Authors Project
- Consider a planned gift in your will or through another estate planning mechanism
- Make a gift of securities that have appreciated in value
- Volunteer your time at the library
- Support the Library Foundation's Collection Endowment
Some fine print: The Williamsburg Regional Library (WRL) is a public agency operating in Williamsburg, James City County and upper York County, Virginia. WRL oversees a variety of programs and special events for our community, many of which need ongoing support in order to continue. WRL, Friends of WRL and WRL Foundation are tax-exempt organizations. Contributions to the WRL, Friends of Williamsburg Regional Library and Williamsburg Regional Library Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by the law. Please check with your financial advisor and/or tax attorney for specific information regarding the deductibility of your gift. Library staff reserve the right to decline contributions. See our donations policy for more information.