The library is pleased to offer a new collection of downloadable audiobooks.
- Click here to go to the OneClick site and browse the collection. Then click the Create New Account link in the upper right of the page to get started. Use your library card to create your account.
- During the sign-up process, you will be prompted to download and install OneClick Digital Media Manager. This is the tool you will use to transfer titles from your computer to your device if you are using a PC and an mp3 player to listen to audiobooks. Mac users can download the Mac version of Media Manager from the Mac App Store.
- OneClick also offers an app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and for Android devices that can be downloaded and installed on your device from the appropriate App Store. Find out more about the OneClick app here.
- For basic directions, review our Quick Start Guide.
Here are some details about the collection:
- You can check out up to 5 titles at a time
- Titles can be renewed up to 2 times
- You can place up to 5 titles on hold
Recorded Books has put together some helpful videos on getting set up with OneClick Digital. Click here for links to the help videos.
If you have problems or questions, please contact Recorded Books Help, or use their toll-free support line at 877.772.8346. Live support is available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM EST. You may also call the library at 757.259.4050.