With the OneClick Digital app for iOS or Android mobile devices you can search the WRL digital audiobook collection, download titles, and listen to them on your device. To use the app, you will need to set up an account with OneClick Digital from the library's audiobook website. Click here to go to the OneClick site, and click the Create New Account link in the upper right of the page to get started. Once you have a user name and password set up, here's how to use the app:
- Download the free Oneclickdapp from the app store for your device by searching for "Oneclickdigital."
- Install the app on your mobile device, and tap the app to open it.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet. When the app opens, select North America as your region and tap Done.
- Then enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields in the app. You may be prompted to choose your library from a list, if so, choose Williamsburg Regional Library and tap Login
- You can use the Browse titles link to browse or search for titles to checkout and download.
- Once you have checked out a title, it will automatically download in the app, and you can start listening.
- Here are some additional instructions from OneClick.
Have questions? Contact us here.