WRL’s new Bookmobile is hitting the road and may be making an appearance at a neighborhood near you soon!
Read more about the new Bookmobile here.
WRL will celebrate the Bookmobile’s debut with a series of special open houses throughout late March and early April. The open house schedule is as follows:
- Williamsburg Library (515 Scotland St.): March 22-27 during library open hours
- James City County Library (7770 Croaker Rd.): March 29-April 3 during library open hours
- Abram Frink Jr. Community Center (8910 Pocahontas Trail): April 10, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- James City County Recreation Center (5301 Longhill Road): April 10, 1-2 p.m.
- Audrey Simpson Jones Park (2885 Chickahominy Road): April 10, 3-4 p.m.
The Bookmobile will begin its routine neighborhood stops the week of April 5-9. The schedule for the first week is as follows:
- April 5
- Raintree: 3-3:45 p.m., Raintree Way
- Burnt Ordinary: 4-4:45 p.m., 3301 Toano Dr.
- April 6
- Windy Hill: 3-3:45 p.m., Jan Rae Circle Playground
- Heritage MHP: 4-4:45 p.m., 8810 Pocahontas Tr.
- Country Village: 5-5:45 p.m., 10 Gray Gables Dr.
- April 7
- Ironbound Village: 2-2:45 p.m., Palmer Ln.
- Ironbound Square: 3-3:45 p.m., Robinson/Watford Ln.
- Midlands: 4-4:45 p.m., Midlands Rd.
- April 8
- Rolling Meadows: 1-1:45 p.m., Grand Strand Dr.
- Lafayette Square: 2-2:45 p.m., 121 Lafayette Blvd.
- Powhatan Apartments: 3-3:45 p.m., 220 Burton Woods Dr.
- Chisel Run II: 4:-4:45 p.m., Chisel Run Rd.
- April 9
- Sylvia Brown Apartments: 1:30 – 2:15 p.m., New Hope Rd.
- Colonial Towne Apartments: 2:30 – 3:15 p.m., 327 Merrimac Tr.
- Merrimac Crossing: 3:30 – 4:15 p.m., 159 Merrimac Tr.
For the latest MLS Neighborhood Stops schedules and more information about other MLS events and services, head to www.wrl.org/wrl-comes-to-you.