Choose a link below to get started at our Overdrive ebook site and check out ebooks
- Entire ebook collection
- Kids ebook collection
- Teen ebook collection
- Check out newly added ebook titles
Use Overdrive's Libby app for mobile devices (including the Kindle Fire).
Here are some details about the collection:
- Basic instructions for iPad/iPhone; Android devices; Kindle reader; Kindle Fire; NOOK or Sony reader; NOOK tablet
- As long as no one has a hold on a title, it can be renewed. Here's how.
- You can return items early if you are done with them. Here's how.
- For help and software for your specific device, click here.
- Nook, Sony reader, etc. users will need Adobe Digital Editions.
- iPad, Droid, and other mobile users will need the Overdrive Media Console app.
- Kindle users do not need any special software.
- As you browse the collection, you can place up to three titles in your cart.
- You can check out and download eight titles at a time.
- You can place eight titles at a time on your hold list.
- Titles check out for 7, 14, or 21 days depending on the time period you choose.
- Need help getting books onto your Kindle using a usb cable? Click here.
If you have questions, contact us using our support form.