With the RBdigital app for iOS or Android mobile devices you can access the WRL digital audiobook collection, download magazines, and stream video. To use the app, you will need to set up an account with RBDigital from the library’s audiobook website. Click here to go to the RBDigital site, and click the Register link in the upper right of the page to get started. Once you have a user name and password set up, here’s how to use the app:
- Download the free RBdigital app from the app store for your device by searching for “RBdigital.”
- Install the app on your mobile device, and tap the app to open it.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet. When the app opens, select North America as your region and tap Done.
- Then enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields in the app. You may be prompted to choose your library from a list, if so, choose Williamsburg Regional Library and tap Login
- Here are some additional instructions from RBdigital.
Have questions? Contact us here.