With the Freegal app for iOS or Android mobile devices you can search the Sony Music catalog and download three songs per week, yours to keep forever. Here’s how it works:
- Download the app from the iTunes or Google Play app store.
- Install the app on your device and tap it to open
- Enter your zip code in the box to locate your library
- Choose Williamsburg Regional Library from the list
- Enter your 14 digit library card number
- You can search or browse for songs, then tap the download arrow to the right of the song to download it onto your device
Have questions? Contact us here.