SCORE – How to Start a Non-Profit Organization
November 11 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Starting and running a non-profit organization requires more applications and approvals than a conventional business. How long will it take?
Attend this workshop and you will learn…
- How to properly register your non-profit with the county, state and federal governments
- What it costs to file the paperwork
- What your organization bylaws must specify
- What your responsibilities are as a director or officer of a non-profit
- Whether your benefactors can legally deduct their dues or gifts to the organization
- If your non-profit really is a tax exempt non-profit organization
Free admission – advance registration required. Click here to register at williamsburg.SCORE.org
This seminar is sponsored by SCORE and presented by local, seasoned professionals from the volunteer staff of Williamsburg SCORE.