Starting and running a non-profit organization requires more applications and approvals than a conventional business. How long will it take?
Attend this workshop and you will learn…
- How to properly register your non-profit with the county, state, and federal governments
- What it costs to file the paperwork
- What your organization bylaws must specify
- What your responsibilities are as a director or officer of a non-profit
- Whether your benefactors can legally deduct their dues or gifts to the organization
- If your non-profit really is a tax-exempt non-profit organization
Admission is free, but advance registration required. Click here to register.
This seminar is sponsored by SCORE and presented by local, seasoned professionals from the volunteer staff of Williamsburg SCORE.