SCORE Workshop: How to Start and Manage a Non-Profit Organization
May 5 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Starting and running a non-profit organization requires more applications and approvals than a conventional business.
Attend this workshop and you will learn…
- How to properly register your non-profit with the county, state, and federal governments
- What it costs to file the paperwork
- What your organization bylaws must specify
- What your responsibilities are as a director or officer of a non-profit
- Whether your benefactors can legally deduct their dues or gifts to the organization
- If your non-profit really is a tax-exempt non-profit organization
Admission is free, but advance registration is required. Click here to register at williamsburg.SCORE.org
For more information, call 757.229.6511 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This seminar is sponsored by SCORE and presented by local, seasoned professionals from the volunteer staff of Williamsburg SCORE.