Tips and Tricks for Writing Your Novel: How to Get Ideas from Your Head to the Page
February 26 @ 2:00 pm
Do you have a story in your head? Have you dreamed of writing a book but feel stuck and frustrated?
In this practical workshop, you’ll receive proven tips and tools for getting your story on paper.
- The power of story structure
- How to stay focused
- The secret to avoiding writer’s block
- How to make every chapter interesting
- Tips to unleash your creativity
- Resources to grow your skills
The workshop is taught by Brian Forrester, author of the young adult novel, The Jungle Within. He is also an award-winning copywriter for a Williamsburg marketing agency. All attendees will receive a handout and are invited to a question-and-answer session at the end.
For ages 13 through adult.