Struggling to find time to write? Feel stuck with slow progress on your book?
In this practical workshop, you’ll discover ways to integrate writing into your daily life while boosting your productivity.
- How to streamline your research and editing
- The importance of outlining to increase your writing speed
- How to create a writing routine that fits your schedule
- Making an ideal space for peak writing performance
- Tools to accelerate your writing process
The workshop is taught by Brian Forrester, author of the young adult novel, The Jungle Within. Brian is also an award-winning copywriter for a Williamsburg marketing agency. As a bonus, all attendees will receive a helpful fill-in-the-blank handout.
Are you a writer? Whether or not you’re published, you can benefit from this supportive writer’s group. Listen to informative talks on a variety of writing-related topics and meet other writers and aspiring writers. Led by local author/editor Brian Forrester. For ages 13+.