Can you identify the weak areas of your writing? Want to replace repetitive phrases with better words?
In this practical workshop, you’ll discover how to purge “weasel words” and make your writing more engaging.
• How to identify and remove weak words from your manuscript
• The process for discovering fresh and original expressions
• How to infuse more emotion through dynamic language
• Useful tools to polish and refine your writing
• Strategies to integrate into your writing process
This free Williamsburg Regional Library workshop is taught by Brian Forrester, author of the young adult novel, The Jungle Within. Brian is also an award-winning copywriter for a Williamsburg marketing agency. As a bonus, all attendees will receive a fill-in-the-blank handout.
Are you a writer? Whether or not you’re published, you can benefit from this supportive writer’s group. Listen to informative talks on a variety of writing-related topics and meet other writers and aspiring writers. Led by local author/editor Brian Forrester. For ages 13+.