The most comprehensive collection of full-text newspapers globally, Access World News provides extensive coverage at every level—international, national, regional, state and local. This fully searchable Web-based resource features news content from all 50 U.S. states as well as more than 5,900 international news sources from 172 countries. News content may be included in its original published language or translated into English.
Search full-text electronic books in various fields in social sciences, including:
- African-American Years: Chronologies of American History and Experience
- Biographical Encyclopedia of the Modern Middle East and North Africa
- Encyclopedia of American Foreign Policy
- Encyclopedia of Contemporary American Social Issues
- Encyclopedia of Latin American History and Culture
- Energy for the 21st Century
- Fashion, Costume, and Culture: Clothing, Headwear, Body Decorations, and Footwear through the Ages
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America
- Gale Encyclopedia of U.S. Economic History
- Global Warming
- International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences
- Religions of the World: A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Beliefs and Practices
Comprising scholarly and general interest titles, as well as government documents and reports, GreenFILE focuses on the relationship between human beings and the environment, with well-researched but accessible information on topics ranging from global warming to recycling to alternate fuel sources and beyond.
Containing resources that present multiple sides of an issue on over 400 contemporary, hot-button topics, Points of View Reference Center provides rich content that can help users of all ages realize and develop persuasive arguments and essays, better understand controversial issues, and develop analytical thinking skills.