Get started with WRL's digital magazines
1. Create your WRL RB Digital account to browse the collection
- Go to the library’s RB Digital website and follow the link to create an account.
- Enter the required information and click the Create Account button. You will receive a welcome email confirming your new account.
2. Checkout and read magazines
- To find a magazine, go to the library’s collection to browse the titles, and click a magazine cover to checkout.
- You can either read the magazine in your browser (you must be connected to the Internet to use this option) or, use the RB Digital app to read on a mobile device.
Using the RBDigital app for mobile devices
- Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free RBDigital app to get started with digital magazines.
For more help, check out the RB Digital help guide.
Need help? Text us at 757.517.2975; Call us at 757.259.4050; Live chat at wrl.org/instantwrl