Use the online catalog to look up the item you want to borrow. Select “Request Item,” enter your library card number, and choose where you want to pick up the item. If you are interested in WRL’s curbside pickup service, please choose a building, not the Mobile Library Services location. You can also reserve items by calling either building. Your item(s) will be held for you for seven days from the time you are notified that they are available. Volume for holds is very high at this time and it is taking longer for staff to process hold requests. If you are able to come into the building to pick up your hold you may get it sooner. We appreciate your patience.
You may suspend requests you have made for library materials. When requests are suspended, your name continues to rise in the queue but the hold will not be activated for you until after the date you specify. Your request automatically reactivates after the suspend period.
- Login to your Library Account
- Click Hold Requests on the Overview page
- Check the box next to each pending request you wish to suspend
- From the date pulldown boxes above the bar, select the month, day, and year you wish your request reactivated
- Click the Suspend request until button above the bar