The Friends envision a Williamsburg Regional Library that has everything it needs to dream big.
The Friends invite everyone to support the Williamsburg Regional Library through fundraising and advocacy to ensure excellence in library programs and services both now and for generations to come.
Core Values –
- Trust: – We work hard to earn trust through engagement, accountability, and transparency.
- Stewardship: – We honor the philanthropic priorities of our donors. We value and steward their gifts.
- Civility: – We respect and listen to each other’s views and opinions.
- Innovation: – We employ innovative approaches to help our library face challenges, develop new programs, and plan for the future.
- Collaboration: – We bring people together to support our library. We partner with others to amplify our efforts.
- Future Focused: – We fund the vision of the library now and into the future.
The Friends of Williamsburg Regional Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3); the Federal I.D. # is 54-1639135.