The Friends of Williamsburg Regional Library is a giving circle comprised of individuals and businesses in the Historic Triangle. The collective philanthropy of the Friends helps support the priorities and programming of Williamsburg Regional Library. People who are interested in helping achieve those goals simply choose a giving level that suits their budget, and make that commitment online. The Friend’s Federal I.D. number is 54-1639135.
The Friends envision a Williamsburg Regional Library that has everything it needs to dream big.
The Friends invite everyone to support the Williamsburg Regional Library through fundraising and advocacy to ensure excellence in library programs and services both now and for generations to come.
Core Values –
- Trust: – We work hard to earn trust through engagement, accountability, and transparency.
- Stewardship: – We honor the philanthropic priorities of our donors. We value and steward their gifts.
- Civility: – We respect and listen to each other’s views and opinions.
- Innovation: – We employ innovative approaches to help our library face challenges, develop new programs, and plan for the future.
- Collaboration: – We bring people together to support our library. We partner with others to amplify our efforts.
- Future Focused: – We fund the vision of the library now and into the future.
Currently, there are more than 1,100 Friends of the Library. Will you join them?
See how Friends grants supported the library in 2020 and 2021.
Meet the Friends Board