- Book drops at our library locations open Monday at 9 a.m. and close Saturday at 5 p.m.
- Community book drops are open 24/7
- Returned materials are quarantined for at least 3 days and up to 5 days if returned over a weekend
- Returned items may appear on your account for up to 5 days after they are returned while they are quarantined prior to being checked in
- All late fees are currently waived through mid-June and we will adjust that schedule as needed based on library opening plans
If you have any questions about your account, please contact us Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the numbers below:
Williamsburg Library – 757.259.4060
James City County Library – 757.259.7753